Thursday, June 27, 2013

I love Paris!

Those who know me, know I have a passion for court cases and trials. I was glued to the tv during the Casey Anthony trial, the Jodi Arias trial and now the George Zimmerman trial. I'm a junky. :)

Yesterday and today there has been a witness on the stand who has been absolutely revolting. I have developed unpleasant feelings for her and I find myself wanting to watch her just so I can scream mean things to her!!! She has a terrible demeanor and she has no respect whatsoever. She said that in her culture, calling people creepy ass crackers is normal! WTF? I guess with that attitude I should not be surprised by her vile demeanor, huh?

I went to my friends house the other day. She has a poodle and I fell in love with her. Her name is Paris. To get her on my lap, I had my assistant put a long pasta noodle between my teeth so she would be enticed by something to eat. :) Here we are...

 
 
Today I met two kitties I want to adopt, Alexandra & Pierre. I fell in love with them, also. I don't know how I'm going to conquer my biggest obstacle. Steve!!! Ugh!
 
 

 
 
 







2 comments: