Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rage and rant

Hello! :) Today has been a pretty good day, despite it's rough start. I got a call at 7:15 this morning and it was my nurse saying she was having issues getting here. My nurse assistant, Heather, ended up coming in at 10:45 to help me with my morning routine and well, she was my little lifesaver this morning. :) She actually left my house at 2am this morning and didn't hesitate coming in when my nurse called her. Thank you Heather!!! :)

Being in bed is wearing thin. I'm to the point now where I'm not responsible for my actions if I'm crossed! Actually, I don't even have to be crossed! I'm hot and uncomfortable! My feet, ankles, legs, butt, hips and back hurts!!!I want to lay on my back, I want to sit on my butt and I want to stand in my standing frame!! I'm close to saying f#$k it and getting up. :(




2 comments:

  1. Why can't you get up in your standing frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of my area. It pushes against the back. :(

    ReplyDelete