Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello! Happy Friday! :) It is suppose to be a nice weekend here in Ohio. I don't have any plans to go anywhere, but that's ok. I will stick around here and go outside for a while with my nursing assistant and furbabies. :)

I am still not getting up for long periods of time because of my "area" not being completely healed. Today it appeared to be gone, but it still hurt. This makes me think it's not healed completely and still might be bruised. So, I will take it a little easy this weekend. :)

On Sunday I had plans to visit a a lady who lives in a nursing facility. She is coming home soon. Unfortunately my van went in the shop today and won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday. I hope to go meet her next week or the week after if she is available. :) I always like to hear stories about residents leaving nursing homes. It's so easy to get put in one, but getting out is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment