Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crazy cat lady

Happy Thursday! :) I have become obsessed with finding me a cat. Notice I said me?? Not us.. ME. :) I know the person I live with wants nothing to do with a cat. That's ok though. He has been adamant about not getting one up until two nights ago. I caught him in a semi good mood. I told him he wouldn't have to clean the litter box or have anything to do with it, just please let me have a cat. He sort of said ok by saying that it will need to have it's front claws to defend itself against Buddy. So, now I'm on a mission to find a cat, especially before he changes his mind. My perfect kitty search, It's taking over my whole life! I still have my sights on Molly at the Humane Society along with many more from the petfinder website. I thought about allowing the viewers of my blog to help me pick out my furry feline addition for me, but I know how busy you both are right now. :) Here they are anyway. Tommy Sanford Alexandra

Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, Tommy looks awesome!! LOL! What have you decided? Maybe I need to finish reading..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does! After meeting Alexandra and Pierre though, my choice is made. :)

    ReplyDelete