Monday, August 5, 2013

Bowling and mean people

In my previous post I told you the kids wanted to go bowling and thought it would be fun if the bowling alley had a ramp and I could bowl, too. :) Well, the bowling alley indeed had a ramp thing and yours truly could not talk anybody in to just letting me watch! Hehe! It was fun, though!! I came in second! :) I have not been to a bowling alley where there was a wheelchair ramp that went to the lanes. It was NEATO!!! :)

Yesterday I was on facebook and saw that one of my "friends" posted a picture of a lady at Walmart who was at the customer service desk. She was wearing a top that was torn on the side. The girl who posted the picture titled it something along the lines of "This woman looks like she got in a fight with a weedwacker SMH" I felt terrible for this lady and thought how awful it would be if this lady would see her picture on facebook with that caption making fun of her. :( Nowadays it's too easy for people to take pictures of others without their permission and post it for anybody and everybody to see. It makes me wonder how many times my picture has been taken without my knowledge and posted on the internet. Grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment