Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Hump Day, Alexandra hiding her food and job

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my friend Leslie. Her step daughter had a volleyball game so we went to the High School and watched the junior varsity team play for a while. I had always enjoyed attending her older daughter's soccer games and her son's basketball games and football games while they were growing up. Now that they have graduated and started families of their own, the occasion to watch their games was no longer there until Leslie remarried and gained a new daughter. :) So, now I get to watch and enjoy the games for a few more years. :)

I have learned that Alexandra likes to cover her food. When she first came to live with us I kept noticing clumps of dog hair in her food bowl. I then saw her try to paw at a folder that was laying by her dish. I asked her foster Mom if she was aware of why Alexandra was doing this. She said it was because Alexandra was covering the food for her babies so the other foster kitties wouldn't eat it. Well, today my nursing assistant showed me this. (Picture)

She covered her food with a post it note that was on my standing frame next to her bowl. :) God love her.

Yesterday I got an email from NTI letting me know they had another job posted that I might be interested in applying for. I read up on it, expressed interest and applied. I was recently disappointed with NTI for not following up with me about a previous position I was told I got. I ended up leaving a message on their facebook page showing my dissatisfaction with them. In two days someone left me a voice message about my comments on their facebook page and wanted to clear up any confusion I had. I called back and spoke to a nice lady who said the job was put on hold. She apologized that nobody made me aware of that and talked to me about my ticket to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment