Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Plato's Closet, Kohl's and Lady & the vet

Yesterday was an eventful day! Lady got a bit too aggressive with kitty and ended up getting scratched in the eye. :( It was a good thing that she already had a vet visit scheduled for today because of a chipped tooth and a yearly check up and shots. We just added that to the list of things to check. She has a scratch that needs treated with an ointment. She got her shots, heart worm blood test, heartworm pills for a year, nails clipped and we get to leave the tooth as is for now. :)

Jean, the girls and I went to Plato's Closet yesterday. I had never been before, but I will definitely go back. I love that place! The clothes are nice and reasonably priced. I bought a cute summer blouse that will go well with a number of things I own. :) Each of the girls found a bunch of cute clothes to bring back to Pennsylvania with them. :)

Today we went to Kohl's and browsed around and then went to Petco. It was a good day. :) I realized I need a new wardrobe and a sugar daddy to support it! Hehe! Kidding! Kohl's has a lot of home décor that I would love to have, but it's so expensive compared to Walmart. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment