Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fair and no attractions part 3

Mandy (my nursing assistant)  and I ventured off to the Darke County Fair Tuesday. We met Stephanie (my nurse) there and the three of us pigged out on fair food, looked at the animals, people watched and absorbed the hot sun. :) It was fun.

Mandy & I concluded that both our homes would not be complete until we add a Flemish giant bunny in the mix. They can be litter box trained, they are huge, have big ears and are fricking adorable!! :) Check this link out for more information. Giant bunny :)

While there a young boy took his bunny out of the cage and asked me if I wanted to pet his bunny. He took his bunny and put it under my hand. I smiled at him and told him I wasn't able to pet him myself, but I thanked him and told him he was a sweet boy. :) It's funny how some kids (and adults) will stare at the wheelchair with their jaws dropped and not say a word, but others have no issues and walk right up and feel totally comfortable. :)

Attractions part 3. I have decided not to piggy back on the previous attractions post. It's a sensitive subject to some and I do not want to offend anybody who might have a strong opinion on devoteeism. (Word?) LOL!! I will just say that I have nothing against devotees as I have said. There are certain devotees who have given all devotees a bad name and well, it's really unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment