Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sam's Club, vertigo, pink area

Hello! Today was a busy day! I spent much of the afternoon at Sam's Club with my nursing assistant. I hadn't been in awhile so I needed to stock up on the much needed bulk items. :) I then came home and laid in bed for a couple hours. Unfortunately, my pink area has returned!! It seems like it returns every time company is here! It's frustrating to be back in bed again, but hopefully it won't be long!

I stood for 2 hours this evening, which went well. Standing always makes my body feel better. It stretches my hip flexors and ankles which makes my sciatica pain go away and eases my back pain. :) I have been experiencing uncomfortable dizzy spells recently and I thought being off my  antibiotic would alleviate those, but unfortunately that isn't the case. I am going to make an appointment to see my doctor next week. I have been googling vertigo and it seems most cases are the result of "crystal like substances" in the ear. Ugh! It's so annoying! I will be glad when it's gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment