Monday, August 5, 2013

Family and furry friends

Hi! Hope your weekend went well! It was beautiful here. I don't think the weather could have been better. :)

Today Steve took Bridget and Maggie 4 wheeling at Hocking Hills and he will take Erin and Keith Wednesday. Erin and Keith want to go bowling today, so Jean and I are going to do that in a little bit. :) The kids mentioned to their grandma (Mom-Mom) that I could bowl with them because there is a ramp I could roll up to and push the ball. LOL. I would rather not, but if the bowling alley is equipped with one, I guess I will do it. In my mind I'm devising a plan to call the bowling alley ahead of time and bribing the person who answers the phone with a large amount of money to tell the kids that their establishment doesn't have a fancy schmancy ramp. :) ....

My Alexandra !! She is my little stinker bell! :) She sat on the tray of my standing frame yesterday and ate as I stood. She slept much of the night with me and today she came out of her hiding spot even when the doggies were in the room. We began using a baby gate at the bed room door way so she could roam if she felt comfortable. She sure enough came out purring a few minutes later. :) Buddy and Lady wag their tails and sniff her butt, which causes her to run back in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment