Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Alexandra

I have a new addition to my home that has actually been in the works for a while. Her name is Alexandra and she is a beautiful kitty. :) She is 2.5 years old, has long hair that is a mixture of white, gray and a little bit of brown. She is a Maine Coon and has a wonderful temperament. I will post pictures soon. Yesterday was her first day here and she is coming along well. :)

Last night was tough. She meowed all night and was restless, jumping from one dresser to another. She probably misses her babies terribly. I hope tonight is better for her. Today she was put in a crate so my nursing assistant could transfer her from one room to the other without getting scratched if/when the dogs would scare Alexandra. My nursing assistant opened the bedroom door and the dogs ran up to the crate. Alexandra just looked at them and Buddy and Lady sat next to the crate and wagged their tails. Lady laid next in front of the crate for probably an hour just looking at Alexandra. I was amazed! I'm still going to take it easy introducing them.



 
I will update you more! Have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment