Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy hump day!! Kohl's clearance and 6pm

Hello! :) I'm on a hunt for a new nursing assistant and get exhausted just thinking about training a new person!! Ugh!! I wish when people started working for me they could sign a contract that stated they must work with me for 1 year!! That could backfire and work against me though, especially if the person was being a terrible aide and we didn't get along!! LOL!

Last week I had a 30% off coupon for Kohl's that was about to expire and I felt I wanted to take advantage of it!!  I bought a bunch of winter sweaters, a couple of summer dresses and a pair of gray/purple tennis shoes. I have gotten everything except my shoes, which will come Friday. :)

I also came across an online clothing store called 6pm.com. It has all name brand clothing and has a great clearance section! I bought a pair of DC shoes for 19.99 and a sweater for $11.00. Shipping is free, too!! :) Last year I bought a Billabong maxi skirt for $14.00 when the regular price is $39.99. :)







1 comment:

  1. I didn`t tried 6 pm yet, i always go for kohl coupons and other discount store, will buy soon.

    ReplyDelete