Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday and RIP Frazier

Happy Saturday! :)

I don't have much going on this weekend except looking for a job. The job training for the job I was told I got, starts Monday and I have heard nothing. I did get an email from the company Wednesday that included a video and the instructions on doing my individual work plan, which is for the ticket to work. (I previously mentioned the ticket to work in my blog). I watched the video, completed my IWP and submitted it Wednesday evening so they should have everything. If there isn't another training lined up for this particular position, I saw another position on their job board that I am interested in. :)

One of my nurse's other clients had to put her service dog down this morning. Frazier was a sweet 15 year old golden retriever who had not been doing well this past week. My nurse took him to the vet this morning thinking he might just need an IV to get fluids and nourishment, but sadly that wasn't the case. RIP Frazier...you have earned your little angel wings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment