Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends! It's going to be a wet drab day here so grilling out steaks and burgers may have to be put off a day or two. :( That's okay though, it could be worse.

My pink area has revisited and I have decided to stay in bed until it's no longer visible. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong! While in bed, I will work on my computer, watch some recorded shows, listen to some music, look in to bum implants, etc. Hehe! :)

Yesterday I had a phone interview. I didn't know much about the position, just enough to know it was sales. I also knew the hourly wage and the hours were 5p-midnight Monday through Friday. Well, I got the job. I am glad I got the job, but sales is not something I am confident in. It's just not a strength of mine. I do think though, it will be a good addition to my resume because many customer service jobs have to offer upsells or cross sells. We will see. :)

Yesterday and today has brought on much anguish in the Fox/Schwartz household!! Our internet connection keeps going out leaving us without access to our everyday luxuries!! As much as I try to be patient and calm without my life line, it's not easy. He tends to go a little more ape shit than myself, but regardless it's hard for both of us. God forbid we would have to actually stay off our computers and communicate with each other. It would be tragic! LOL!

It certainly puts things in perspective. We rely so way too much on technology and electronic gadgets! They are like drugs!! When we suddenly don't have access to our computers and our cell phones, it brings about withdrawal!

No comments:

Post a Comment