Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Alexandra pt 2, phone interview and family

Last night my Alexandra was in rare form again. I laugh as I type this, but I think she's on crack. :) She was up for most of the night jumping on the dressers, jumping in the window sill, walking on my computer keyboard making my computer do noisy things, walking across the night stands, all while leaving a trail of clutter behind her. . At one point she was trying to jump in the curtain valance from behind the television. I have not had a cat in years! I forgot how agile and rubber like they are.  :)

I had a phone interview today for the receptionist position. I did absolutely terrible!! I know I did not get the job! I prepared myself for questions that might be asked, but I still bombed!! I kept tripping over my words. Ugh!! So frustrating!!

We have Steve's family visiting Friday through Tuesday or Wednesday. It will be his Mom, 3 nieces and nephew. :) I only get to see the kids once a year now, so I bet they have grown!! :) Bridget is 16, Maggie is 15, Keith is 13 (or 14) and Erin is 11.






















No comments:

Post a Comment