Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday, DSO and the Fun. concert :)

Hello! :) Happy Friday! For some reason today feels like Saturday. There is a big music festival this weekend at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park and I'm missing it because I'm stuck in bed! Grrrr!! The people there are so friendly and fun to be around, I hate I couldn't go.

My goal though is to be healed up by Monday so I can go to the Dark Star Orchestra concert in Springfield. They play in Springfield every year and it's free admission. It's a great time and I really hope I can go. I usually bring the dogs because it's a pet friendly atmosphere, but my dogs always seem to find a fight. It's embarrassing! The following Sunday, July 14th, is the Fun. concert in Columbus. My friend Leslie is going with me and I hope she enjoys the music. :)

Carry On by Fun.

Some Nights by Fun.

We are young by Fun and Janelle Monae

No comments:

Post a Comment