Monday, July 15, 2013

Not guilty, Fun. nursing assistant issues

Well, he was found not guilty. I'm not surprised. I do feel though that it was a killing that would have been prevented if Zimmerman would have backed off like the cops told him to do!! He is a free man now, but will be connected to this crime and his actions for a life time! I can imagine this will haunt him forever and the people in his community who thinks he is guilty will also haunt him.

My friend Leslie and I went to Columbus last night to see the band Fun. It was a great time and Fun in more ways than one!! :) The lead singer Nate was full of energy and knew how to engage with the crowd. He said he and Emily bought roller blades in Columbus and that the other band member (Andrew) was hand drawing post cards at the hotel. :) LOL. Someone lacks adventure, but that's not a bad thing. :) The first band was Tegan and Sara, twins from Canda. They sing pop and have been singing and playing the guitar for 15 years.

Tegan & Sara



 
 
 
 
 
 
Nursing assistant issues!!! Oh goodness why?? I have a nursing assistant who has been with me for a couple months and all ready quitting! I am her first client as she has never been in the medical field. She says she is very nervous working with me and I have definitely sensed it. She is really hard on herself and hates when she "messes up" as she says. I certainly respect her honesty because this job is not for everybody! She did a good job while she was here and I let her know that, but not sure she felt better.
 
It's so exhausting training people to do my care no matter what it is. It could be teaching them to strap me down in the van, standing me, turning me, etc. The constant talking and explaining makes me winded and short of breath! I dread this!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment