Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Walmart, Krogers and going curly

Today's afternoon was spent at Walmart and Krogers! While shopping at Walmart Mandy and I kept encountering people who had the gift of gab! LOL! Our first gabber was in the "camping" section. I was trying to purchase ammo, but they were out of it. This stranger began telling us the places that would have the ammo in stock and how much it was. Very nice man! I said, thank you and rolled away. He followed us to the other side of the store unbeknownst to us and began to pick up the ammo conversation again. I learned more about guns in 20 minutes than I ever will again, or so I hope. :)

The next gabby individual was in the craft section. A lady was shopping for a bobbin and was angry her brand new sewing machine didn't come with one. Ha!! I fed in to her anguish by agreeing that her new machine should have come with a bobbin! :) Mandy and I then helped the disgruntled lady find some metal bobbins and I think that it may have fixed the pain. :) HeHe

Up until today I have been taking great effort to make my hair straight. Even if its in a pony tail I have been adamant about keeping it straight. Today I did the opposite. I put this spray gel in my hair and scrunched it! :) Here it is. Spray Gel This stuff is like mousse minus the sticky residue. I liked the wavy curly look and might continue the look for awhile!! :)






1 comment: