Thursday, July 25, 2013

Filling Station, employment woes

Hello! Today was an absolutely beautiful day! Mandy filled up the kiddy pool outside and we were able to partially coax Buddy and Lady in it. With the help of some kibble, Lady got all 4 paws in the pool and sat for maybe a millisecond before she jumped out. Buddy got his two front paws in the water and well that was enough for him. :) Hopefully next time we can get them to lay down and enjoy it. :)

As I mentioned in a previous post I had gotten hired for a telesales position a couple weeks ago, but before moving forward I needed to assign my ticket to work to the company. Well, I did this last week and have heard nothing!! I emailed and left a voice mail to one of the people I have been in contact with and he has not replied. This is maddening. I have done everything they have asked of me on my end, but they have not reciprocated and I'm angry!! Training for this position began Monday so I obviously missed that deadline which was no fault of my own.

Mandy & I went to the Filling Station this evening. We had appetizers for Happy Hour and that means they were 50% off. :) The hair (not mine) that laid marinating in the ranch sauce should have gotten me another 50% off. :( Ugh!!

2 comments:

  1. What did you have for an appetizer? Was never too impressed with their food! And, GREAT on the hair! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the fried pickles and southwestern roll. The roll was good, but the pickles were not. I liked their food last time, but this visit was a thumbs down!

    ReplyDelete