Thursday, July 18, 2013

Paris, Leslie and Menards

Hi! Today I spent the afternoon with my friend Leslie. We spent our time together catching up on the latest and greatest while she baked cookies for a church function and kept an eye on her very energetic grandson. :) Her grandson is 20 months old and an absolute overload of cuteness!!

I, being the animal lover I am, spent my time eyeing the adorable white toy poodle that was jumping up on my leg. :) She wouldn't jump up on my lap, but she would put her front paws up on my leg and look back at my nursing assistant until she put her on my lap. :)




 
 

Afterwards I went to Menards. I absolutely love that store! I get so many ideas on how I eventually want my kitchen to look like. :) My kitchen is in much needed renovation and hopefully it won't be too much longer before that happens. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment